Services we offer
- Complete Building service
- New Builds
- Site clearance
Allen Kenny Construction offers a complete building service in the Midlands of Ireland.
We specialise in extensions, conversations renovations and complete refurbishment to suit all of your buildings needs.
We company have worked in domestic housing units, commercial and Industrial units. We have carried out extensions to schools, factories and Industrial units.
Our unique combination of experience and personal attention to detail is what sets us apart from other building companies
We at Allen Kenny construction carries out and completes as much as possible of each project, we then engage our reliable sub-contractors for areas of work such as electrical and plumbing and any areas we feel is necessary. This leaves us in total control of the project and responsible for the work carried out.
It also gives our clients a clear line of communication while the project is being carried out.
Site Clearance/ pipe laying / groundwork’s
We undertake all groundwork projects including new build developments, demolition, concreting, slip form kerbing and much more. We specialise in drainage work, helping to prepare your ground for drain installation
Services we offer
- Building work and construction
- Foundations and levelling
- Drainage requirements
- New driveways
- Concrete laying
- Driveway surfacing & laying
Should you consider adding a driveway to increase the overall look of your property? Our team of skilled contractors can install a driveway to suit your home, and advise you on the ranges available to day.
We strive to deliver top-class services and our focus is to deliver what the customer wants and is happy with.
We have used different renewable energy systems over the years. We tend to recommend the Thermomax Hp 400 it can be both easily installed, replaced and the energy collected from the sun is very efficient.
A unique temperature limitation device gives added system protection. A choice between two temperature limits provides the perfect hot water solution for your home or business. The vacuum inside each tube provides perfect insulation and therefore protects the system from outside influences such as cold and windy weather or high humidity
Features and Benefits
- Highly efficient – super fast heat transfer
- Unique temperature limitation safety device – memory spring to limit temperature to 90°C (domestic installations) or 135°C (commercial/industrial installations)
- Up to 30% more efficient than traditional flat plate panels
- Supplies up to 70% of your annual hot water needs
- ‘Plug and play’ for ease of installation and maintenance
- Dry fit of heat pipe tubes allows easy maintenance as tubes can be removed without draining the system
- Up to 20 years guarantee (when installed by a Kingspan Accredited Installer)*
- Excellent customer and technical support available
- MCS Approved and Solar Keymarked
Health and Safety Precautions A solar panel installation must be performed in accordance with all Health & Safety legislation and local building/planning regulations for the relevant jurisdiction. Furthermore, the necessary electrical work required to install control equipment should be undertaken by a qualified electrical contractor.
Health & Safety
Health & Safety is such an important part of work practises these days.
Health and safety processes are always of paramount importance for our workers and for those people that visits our place of work.